The Walker’s Legacy Foundation Presents Girls Who Enterprise: A Four-Week Bootcamp for Girls an accelerated business development training program designed for multicultural young women in the age range of 12-17 that utilizes an original curriculum, a cohort model, and a structured learning environment to aid established business owners in advancing their business operations. Participants will learn from leaders, professors, and peer entrepreneurs. Through participation, young entrepreneurs develop the important resources, skills, and networks needed to successfully build and maintain a prosperous business.
Girls Who Enterprise: A Four-Week Bootcamp for Girls will run on July 28th, 30th, and August 4th, 6th, 11th, 13th, 18th, and 20th for classes. Below are the modules that will be taking place:
- Setting up shop: Establishing SMART goals and gaining familiarity.
- Product Market Fit: The road to discover where your business fits
- Marketing and Customer Acquisition: How to improve your customer relationship.
- Pitching and Raising Funds: Increase the power and effectiveness of your pitch.
- Financial Literacy for Startups: Develop a better understanding of finances.
- Establishing your culture and building a team: Plan and determine your next steps.
- Goals and Milestones: Show off your summer project to your new network.
This Requires a four-week commitment. Please Enroll your child today. Applications close on July 25, 2020. Visit our Walker’s Legacy Foundation website to enroll.