Walker’s Legacy is a growing global women in business collective. Founded in 2009, the organization has experienced considerable growth in all facets of operations – membership, funding, staffing – within the last 12 months.
Our team wants to do whatever is needed to aid in taking our efforts to the next level, operationally, programmatically, financially and beyond. Our goal is to understand our operational gaps and inefficiencies and create a sustainable improvement strategy for the organization to help frame our 2017 and beyond strategies.
We are looking for a qualified, self-starting, not-just-going-to-hand us a report, experienced professional who understands our business, our industry, our vision and the evolving technology landscape. Experience in media industry a major plus.
We are looking for someone who is energetic and has lots of ideas – preferably ones that can truly help us to grow.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience and knowledge of start-up companies, capacity building and operational efficiency principles and methodologies
- Experience working with or managing business associations or subscription-based membership companies
- Experience with media industry or technology clients
- Experience writing manuals and handbooks
- Exceptional written communication and presentation skills – written and verbal
- Must be available to commence work as early as July 18. Assessment must be completed by August 30th.
Deadline to apply:
July 15, 2016