As our organization expands we have a increased demand for business experts and featured speakers for our in-person and online programming. If you are a speaker or expert looking to share your expertise, know someone who would be a great addition to our growing national network or would just like to submit an amazing idea let us know!Please note: Men are welcome to submit your candidacy. Walker’s Legacy is interested in hearing from a diverse array of speakers and your input and contributions are greatly appreciated!
Through our ongoing call for experts you can submit:
- Speakers: You want to speak, or you want to submit someone else you think would be a great speaker
- Ideas: Let us know the topics you would like to see Walker’s Legacy cover through our in-person and online training programs.
If you’re submitting a topic or session, your idea should fit into one of these session styles:
- Presentation: A speaker shares ideas and insights with the audience in a TED style session (usually 15-30 minutes)
- Workshop: Includes hands-on learning (particularly fitted to more technical sessions — usually 30-45 minutes)
- Panel: A group of people (preferably 2-3, possibly to include a moderator) dig deep into a subject, talking through key points and differing perspectives to give the audience a well-rounded view of the subject (usually 45-90 minutes)
In the online form you will be asked to identify which category your expertise/idea fits within:
- Start-Up Considerations (general)
- Starting/Running a Non-profit
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Professional Services
The Walker’s Legacy Call for Experts closes on February 10, 2015.
If form does not appear, please click here to complete submission.