Walker’s Legacy is proud to work with the Michigan Black Chamber of Commerce to support its Women of Color Entrepreneur Circle (WOCEC) and advance women professionally, personally, and socially. Each facilitator of the initiative’s Growth Group Circles will lead discussions with a group of no more than 20 women. Framework, methodology, talking points and other important information will be distributed as well.
Potential facilitators ideally would possess the following characteristics.
- Direct experience with group facilitation
- Comfort speaking in front of a group
- Ability to direct and guide group conversations
- Excellent time management
- Marketing and strategic communications background
- Ability to process concepts and ideas and communicate them in a concise and clear manner for further program development
- Experiences working with groups and individuals with diverse experiences and backgrounds
- Comfort discussing issues related to experiences around race and gender
- Comfort and experience working with black women or familiarity with topics pertaining to black women’s experiences
- Organizes Growth Groups and maximizes the results
To submit interest, please send a resume and cover letter to Anistia at firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Detroit Facilitator’ in the subject line.