- Hosted more than 200 women for our 2013 Power Women Summit in DC in March
- Held our 1st Annual Walker’s Legacy Women in Business & Civic Leadership Awards
- Launched Walker’s Legacy Atlanta with our first Meet & Greet
- Featured half a dozen amazing women as our Walker of the Month
- Inspired more than 300 college-aged women at our WL for University Women Destination Success Panel on the campus of Howard University
- Participated in the Give1 Women’s Program in Benin, West Africa
- Was featured in Forbes and Black Enterprise, among others; and
- Launched our Legacy Learning tele-seminars and G+ hangouts to inspire and equip women in business.
We are elated by the mere thought that 2014 has so much more in store! We are also looking for some AMAZING interns to help us as we grow. If you know of a wonderful college student, please send them our way!
Again, thank you for your support! Wishing you and your loved ones an amazing holiday season!
The Walker’s Legacy Team