Are you a professional woman looking to climb the corporate ladder? Managing your first employee or team? Or, are you an entrepreneur looking to expand your territory?
If you answered yes to any of the aforementioned questions your leadership and management skill-set will be the biggest determinant of your success.
Join Walker’s Legacy in Baltimore as we kick off our inaugural program with a discussion on tips and tools for leading and managing your career and teams. At this program, you will…
- Understand your professional strengths and weaknesses
- Learn tips to build the confidence needed to succeed
- Define your professional and entrepreneurial vision
- Understand how to inspire other people to help you reach your goals
April 23, 2016 11AM – 1:30PM
B & O American Brasserie, 2 North Charles St, Baltimore, MD 21201
Featured Remarks Provided By:
- Catherine Pugh, Majority Leader of Maryland State Senate
- Nykidra “Nyki” Robinson, Founder and CEO, Black Girls’ Vote, Inc.
- Congresswoman, Donna Edwards
- Natalie M. Cofield, Founder of Walker’s Legacy