Washington, DC – Walker’s Legacy a national women in business collective is pleased to announce the additional of five (5) distinguished business leaders to the organizations advisory board.
“As Walker’s Legacy continues to expand nationally, we looked for individuals with a demonstrated commitment to the agenda of diversity in business and with considerable professional achievements,” stated Natalie Cofield, Founder and President Walker’s Legacy. “We look forward to their insight and leadership as we continue to expand in scope and scale.”
New members were selected from a broad range of industries and are national experts and thought-leers in their industries. They include:
- Kimberly Bryant, Founder, Black Girls Code
- Amy Dubois Barnett, Former Editor-in-Chief, Ebony Magazine
- Krystal Glass, Communications Director, National Women’s Business Council
- Justin Tanner, Presidential Appointee, US Small Business Administration
- Brian Tippens, Chief Diversity Officer, Hewlett Packard
Please click here to read full biographies.