Walker’s Legacy is a global women in business organization that is committed to the cultivation and development of business ecosystems designed to inspire, equip, and engage a global network of emerging and established business-women of color.
Join our mission to inspire women by becoming a Walker’s Legacy International Contributing Writer: an opportunity for journalists, bloggers, and industry experts alike who are dedicated to producing quality, timely content that aligns with the ideals and mission of Walker’s Legacy.
The writing focus for our content centers around women of color in business and entrepreneurship.
Our subject matter extends to general business topics for women globally such as branding, finance, leadership, and work/life balance.
In addition to these topics, our international writers will focus on the following: success profiles on global business leaders and entrepreneurship, international business trends, global policy, current events, and women’s education.
International writers will be responsible for the research necessary to write original articles on the aforementioned topics on a consistent basis (monthly or weekly)
Women who are featured can come from regional, national, continental or global points of focus.
Please note that this is an unpaid, remote position for writers who are interested in contributing on an article-by-article basis
Skills and Requirements
Contributing writers should:
- Have writing, journalism, and blogging experience
- Have expertise in the content that they are producing (professor, professional, studies business, entrepreneur, business professional)
- Have an understanding of international markets
- Have an interest in global topics as it relations to business and entrepreneurship
- Please note that Walker’s Legacy welcomes perspectives from college/university-age and established professional women.
Interested? Submit Your Candidacy
Interested applicants can apply here.