Secure Your Financial Future With Help From Powerhouse Howard Alumnae
The pandemic has shown us that we should be economically prepared in our ever-changing world. Join leading Howard University alumni and other notable speakers as they help you navigate through these unprecedented times as a business leader, innovator, and entrepreneur. The event is also designed to provide the next generation of female entrepreneurs with the keys to success. You will leave feeling empowered with business tools and strategies to enhance and elevate your business acumen, financial and entrepreneurial endeavors.
To donate to academically gifted, economically disadvantaged students enrolled at Howard University who have been directly impacted by COVID-19 visit https://alum.howard.edu/
- Victoria Ekwenuke, Brand Strategy & Operations – Facebook
- Debbi Jarvis, Sr. Vice President of Corporate Relations, Howard University
- Chanell Autrey, Sr. Director, Government & Community Affairs, Monumental Sports & Ent.
- Leila Meliani, Venture Capital Fellow, Harlem Capital Partners
- Jewel Burks Solomon, Head of Google for Startups, US
- Ashley Wilson, VP of Congressional and Public & Head of Women Taking the Lead
- Dr. Jocelyn D. Slaughter, OBGYN
- Caralene Robinson, Founder and Executive Director, 220th Street Productions
- Natalie Madeira Cofield, Founder and CEO of Walker’s Legacy
- Tashni-Ann Dubroy, Howard University COO
- Nubia Murray, Manager, Global Family Marketing, McDonald’s
- Ezinne Kwubiri, Head of Inclusion & Diversity at H&M
- Rea Ann Silva, CEO of Beautyblender
- Angie Ange, Radio Personality 93.9 WKYS
- James C. Rhee, Executive Chairman & CEO, Ashley Stewart
The Howard University Women in Business Digital Summit, sponsored at Advancing Black Pathways at JPMorgan Chase & Co will be held on Friday, June 26th from 10 am to 3:15 pm EST.