ENROLL TODAY: Want to take your business to the next level in 2020? Don’t go it alone!
Join Walker’s Legacy for our PROSPECTUS™ Business Accelerator designed specifically for entrepreneurial women of color.
PROSPECTUS™ is a 9-week accelerated business training program that utilizes structured curriculum, an online cohort model, and expert lectures to aid aspiring and existing businesswomen of color in their pursuit of advancing their business operations and access to funding.
Enroll today to participate in the PROSPECTUS™ Fall 2020 online cohort beginning Saturday, September 26th, 2020.
At the conclusion of the program, participants will receive:
Certificate of Completion
Walker’s Legacy Branded T-Shirt
Walker’s Legacy Lanyard
Walker’s Legacy Pen
PROSPECTUS™ will run for 10 consecutive weeks on Saturday from 10am – 12pm. Below are the modules and dates that will be taking place:
- Developing an Effective Marketing & Promotional Plan: This course will cover consumer and organizational buying behavior, strategic marketing, product and brand management, valuation and pricing, and integrated marketing communications.–September 26th
- Legal Aspects of Small Business: This session will cover legal business structures, ethics, contracts, joint venturing, and additional key legal concepts. – October 3rd
- Contracting for Small Businesses: This session will cover local, state, and national business certifications for small businesses. – October 10th
- Strategic Growth for Small Businesses: This course will focus on the implications of organization growth, globalization, outsourcing, competition drivers, and increasing service requirements for start-ups and small businesses. – October 17th
- Building A Winning Team: HR Strategies for Small Businesses. This course will cover human resource planning, recruitment, selection, training, development, compensation, and designing an effective management team. – October 24th
- Accounting & Insurance for Small Businesses: This course will cover small business accounting practices, book-keeping, record-management, and insurance for small businesses. – October 31st
- Finance for Small Business: This course will explore various forms of business financing including venture capital, angel investment, public, and private small business loans. – November 7th
- IT for Small Business: This lecture will cover effective technology branding strategies, social networking, and technologies to streamline business processes. – November 14th
- Presenting for Investors: This lecture will cover effective oral presentation delivery, communication with stakeholders, and presenting for investors. – November 21st
- Graduation, Certificate Awarding, and Business Presentations: December 5th