Overview: Our internships are designed to support the next generation of social entrepreneurs and change agents who want to inspire, engage and equip women along their professional and entrepreneurial journeys. If you are looking for an opportunity to expand your network, increase your leadership skills, and be part of a dynamic national organization that’s committed to cultivating the whole woman, then we want to hear from you! The Summer semester internships start in June and conclude in August 2022.
Click these links to learn more about Walker’s Legacy’s current internships:
- Special Projects & Initiatives – Executive Office of the CEO, Intern (1 slot)
- Social Media, Interns (1 slot)
- Business Operations, Intern (1 slot)
- Events and Special Projects, Intern (1 slot)
What you will leave with:
- An expanded professional network and mentor.
- Tangible collateral and content to add to your portfolio/resume.
- Experience under industry leaders at a nationally respected organization.
- A better understanding of issues impacting women entrepreneurs.
- Skills to manage and serve start-ups, nonprofits, and small businesses.
Deadline: The 2022 Summer semester internship will begin in June and conclude in August. The internships are remote but may have an occasional in-person meeting. Each intern will have a set agreed-upon schedule. The deadline to apply is Tuesday, May 31, 2022, at 11:59 PM EST. Resumes and requested supporting documents should be submitted to Job Application.
Compensation: Internships are intended for college credit (if applicable) but not required. Walker’s Legacy will pay a monthly cost of living stipend of $375. View each link for more information and for a full description of each opportunity.