Join us on November 13, 2020 for our Latinx Women Entrepreneur Digital Summit.
In honor of Latinx women entrepreneurs, Walker’s Legacy is proud to announce the Latinx Women Entrepreneurs Digital Summit. Join leading and notable Latinx business and entrepreneur women as they speak to the challenges faced and accomplishments they have overcome in their designated fields. This event is designed to provide the Latinx female community with the keys to success. You will leave feeling empowered with business tools and strategies to enhance and elevate your business acumen, financial, and entrepreneurial endeavors.
Featured speakers for the Latinx Women Entrepreneur Digital Summit include:
- Daisy Auger-Dominguez, Chief People Officer, VICE Media Group
- Beatriz Acevedo, President, Acevedo Foundation; Co-founder, LA Collab; Co-founder, SUMA Wealth,
- Imra Esparza Diggs, Senior Executive and Director of Federal Advocacy, National League of Cities
- Jessica Chia, Beauty Writer, Allure
- Sandra Garcia, Reporter, New York Times
- Blanca Garcia, Walker’s Legacy PROSPECTUS Latina Instructor
- Jennifer Rodriguez, CEO Greater Philadelphia Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Brianna Carmen, Director of Organizing and Partnerships, Voto Latino Foundation
- Alexia Constanza, Digital Content Coordinator, Supreme PinkxGreen
- Mark Madrid, CEO, Latino Business Action Network/Stanford Latino Entrepreneurship Initiative