The global impacts of COVID-19 are undeniable. As small businesses across the nation work to understand the short and long-term implications on business operations, Walker’s Legacy in partnership with Gates Foundation is determined to provide a voice for the fastest growing entrepreneurial segment in the nation: multicultural women in business.
Review a message from Walker’s Legacy Founder & CEO Natalie Madeira Cofield:
Through our research, Walker’s Legacy will establish quantitative and qualitative data on the effects of COVID-19 to assist multicultural businesswomen, and develop an action plan to support multicultural businesswomen in combating economic setbacks based on the current environment.
Our goal is to reach multicultural women who have been deeply affected by the impacts of COVID-19 through this survey. Each week Walker’s Legacy will randomly select two survey participants to receive either a $50 e-gift card or a year long membership to the Walker’s Legacy network. Our membership includes:
- 20% discount on all Walker’s Legacy local, regional and national events.
- Invitation to exclusive member-only programs and events (where applicable)
- Meaningful content to help you expand your business and increase your success quotient
- Searchable membership directory by industry, city affiliation and geographical location.
- Exclusive opportunities, special discounts and offerings from partners and affiliations for Walker’s Legacy members
- Member-to-member discount and deals to help further promote and expand your brand
- Member-to-member emailing and communication
- Member recommendations and referrals
- Member profile social media sharing
- Jobs board for members to share (1 free listing/month) or explore job opportunities with our global network of professional and enterprising women of color and member businesses (featured positions may be selected for regional or to be shared in newsletters)
- Featured member highlights in Walker’s Legacy email campaigns
We are eager to launch our COVID-19 research study in partnership with the Gates Foundation. To take the survey, please click the button below. Additionally, feel free to share the survey with your network of multicultural women in business today.