Join the growing Walker’s Legacy team by becoming a Spring intern!
Founded in 2009, Walker’s Legacy is a professional collective committed to the empowerment and support of multicultural women in business. Our dynamic programming promotes the career advancement, skill sets, and network of women in business and women entrepreneurs. Women who engage Walker’s Legacy are women who aspire to start their own businesses or are looking to enhance their knowledge of achieving success in corporate America and their network of like-minded progressive women.
Walker’s Legacy seeks Spring 2018 interns to support the execution of our programming and efforts to empower women around the world!
Internship Opportunities Available (click to apply):
- Collegiate Programming Intern (Spring 2018)
- Communications & Social Media Intern (Spring 2018)
- Entrepreneurship Event Planning Internship (Spring 2018)
- Foundation Community Engagement Intern (Spring 2018)
- Development and Fundraising Intern (Spring 2018)
- Operations Intern (Spring 2018)
Learn more about the important role of our internship through the experiences of our previous interns and see where they are today!