May 5th is National Walker’s Legacy Day! A day to celebrate the National Small Business week and the historical and current accomplishments of women in business.
Are you a professional woman for opportunities to meet like-minded women for inspiration and support?Are you looking to make connections that could lead to partnerships and growth? Possibly even looking for a new customer or client?
If you answered yes to any of the aforementioned questions your ability to add value will be the biggest determinant of your success.
At this program, you will…
- Have the opportunity to meet new women in your area.
- Participate in a discussion on how we as a community can support women of color in business.
- Learn how to overcome some of the challenges faced by women of color in business.
- Celebrate the historical and current accomplishments of women of color in business!
Featured Remarks By:
- Ivory Chambeshi: Founder of Urban Rising Group
- Kristin Parnell: Founder and Owner of Festive Flair Events
Anointed Feet Dance Studio: 13933 Hawthorne Blvd., Hawthorne, CA 90250
Thu May 5, 2016, 6:00 -8:30pm PST