The Walker’s Legacy Foundation Program Associate is responsible for the coordination of all local and national Walker’s Legacy programming. Which includes but is not limited to the entire “Who Enterprise” suite (programs that support mothers, young women, girls, and returning citizens) and Walker’s Legacy for University Women.
This role works closely with the Operations Manager and Founder of Walker’s Legacy to ensure program quality and to assist with day-to-day operations, administrative duties, fundraising, program development and design.
Program Associate will assist with the management and execution of foundation programming including but not limited to:
- Coordination of programs and events
- Communication with contractors and partners on behalf of the foundation
- Following up on administrative responsibilities associated with programming
- Reporting and updates to be provided to existing and future funders
- Meeting scheduling, outreach, and planning
- Participant engagement and coordination
- Filing – Organize and file program applications, registration forms, parent permissions, surveys, questionnaires, etc…
- Daily Activities – Maintain close working relationships with staff professionals to ensure optimal results for day-to-day operations
- Programming – Assist the Director and Founder in program development for all programs
- Ensure regular and timely updates when responding to program area needs
- Foundation website and social media management
- Works with other team members to coordinate the activities of interrelated workgroups
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Disciplined self-starter who regularly sets and achieves work goal with the ability to handle various projects on an ongoing basis while addressing daily needs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work under pressure of time with frequent requests from multiple sources each having their own timelines and constraints and with all levels of academic and administrative staff
Compensation is based on experience.
To apply, click here.