Walker’s Legacy is proud to have been commissioned by the National Women’s Business Council and the Small Business Office of Advocacy to conduct research on Black female entrepreneurs.
Our work will include featured a featured expert panel and breakout sessions for a total of 50 women. Each facilitator will lead a discussion with a group of no more than 10 women. Scripts, methodology and other important information will be shared via a mandatory orientation conference call.
The event will take place in Houston on June 10th from 11 to 2PM.
Approximately 5 to 7 facilitators will be needed to implement the methodology. Potential facilitators ideally would possess the following characteristics.
- Direct experience with group facilitation
- Comfort speaking in front of a group
- Ability to direct and guide group conversations
- Excellent time management
- Ability to process concepts and ideas and communicate them back in a concise and clear manner
- Experiences working with groups and individuals with diverse experiences and backgrounds
- Comfort discussing issues related to experiences around race and gender
- Comfort and experience working with black women or familiarity with topics pertaining to black women’s experiences
- Familiarity with issues related to business and entrepreneurship
To submit interest, please click here.