The Walker’s Legacy Foundation is looking for a surveyor to collect information from Single Mothers in the Detroit area regarding financial literacy and technology.
- Attend various community events to conduct surveys with Single Mothers of Color
- Distribute surveys to mothers
- Collect and deliver data back to team
- Friendly personality.
- Experience in a customer service role.
- Excellent communication and listening
- Self-motivated, able to work independently or as part of a team
- Prolonged standing and walking to interact with audience.
- Available September 22nd
- $10 per hour
- Detroit, MI