Walker’s Legacy is seeking a Lead Research Analyst for COVID-19 Business Impact Study – experience with diversity, entrepreneurship, and Business backgrounds preferred
Prominent diverse women of color global collective is seeking a doctoral researcher with experience in economic and entrepreneurship impact research in the areas of diversity, entrepreneurship, and business to aid in a project focused on exploring the unique challenges and obstacles of minority women entrepreneurs as a result of COVID-19.
Specifically, the project includes/Scope of Work (SOW):
- Attending weekly required research-related meetings held in conjunction with our research partners and national team
- Development and implementation of comprehensive survey and management of survey tool instrument
- Analysis and
- Shaping and framing focus group structure, questions, and methodology.
- Attend virtual forum and stakeholder sessions and present on research findings.
- Co-authoring white paper in conjunction with organizational leadership utilizing primary and secondary data (regression analysis is not a component of this effort)
- Co-authoring final reports, factsheets and white paper in conjunction with organizational leadership utilizing primary and secondary data (regression analysis is not a component of this effort)
- Availability to speak to and on behalf of completed research findings for virtual or in-person programming
An ideal researcher will have:
- Doctorate degree and experience in economics, business, entrepreneurship, gender/diversity
- Quantitative and qualitative research experience (required)
- Previous research and writing experience with diversity (race and/or gender) related qualitative and quantitative research required
- Previous research and writing experience in the areas of business or entrepreneurship required
- Previous experience working with nonprofit organizations and/or government agencies a plus
- Self-starter, able to deal with ambiguity
- Presentation and management experience and exposure
Please send expressions of interest, experience in subject matter, and sample related work (in one or both focus areas (race or business)).
- The start date of this project is subject to final date provided by funding partner but is tentatively confirmed for between June/July and December
- Please do not reach out to the organization for additional follow-up. If there is an interest, a member of our team will contact you to begin further discussions and interviews
- The budget for this project is a firm and fixed $10,000 inclusive of all services outlined in the SOW
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $1,666.00 per month
- Doctorate (Required)
- Not likely
- Fully Remote
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Company’s Facebook page: