Our award-winning, nationally recognized PROSPECTUS small business accelerator for entrepreneurial women of color is now accepting applications for the Fall 2022 Cohort.
Our 12-week accelerator program enables entrepreneurial women of color with revenue-generating small businesses to build capacity and scale. Our program provides direct access to the expertise, network, and resources they need to become highly-skilled, fluent operators of small businesses that grow.
To date, we’ve graduated more than 1,000 entrepreneurs who have accessed more than $60MM in capital and contracts through our program. Our expert-led, module-based curriculum covers things we all need to know to succeed, but may need to level up on — things like finance, legal, accounting, marketing, IT, and pitching to investors.
PROSPECTUS runs virtually with two in-person events.
All participants receive:
- Accessible remote-first program with most weekly sessions hosted on Saturdays
- Free hotel-stay for all in-person programming
- Live, expert-led sessions & panels
- Access to our expert network through curated mentor office hours
- Hands-on support in accessing capital and other small business growth resources
- Free access to our growing library of small businesses resources & perks
- An invite to join our supportive online community with other entrepreneurial women of color
- Exclusive invites & access to future Walker’s Legacy community events, programs, and opportunities
- Walker’s Legacy goodie bag
Who We’re Looking For
- If accepted, able to pay the total $2,500 program fee online by Friday, September 16th (Scholarships now available thanks to generous sponsorship support!)
- U.S. based, established small businesses
- It’s OKAY if you’re figuring out a pivot, we can help with that
- Interested in securing some form of small business capital
- Able to attend all program sessions from Saturday, September 24th – Saturday, December 10th, including two weeks with in-person programming
- Community-minded with a desire to pay-it-forward and to help their fellow entrepreneurial women of color
Fall 2022 Key Program Dates*
Monday, August 15th: Applications open
Saturday, September 17th: Applications Close at 11:59 p.m. ET
Friday, September 16th: $2,500 Program Fee Due (Scholarships now available, thanks to generous sponsorship support)
Saturday, September 24th: Fall 2022 Program Begins
Sunday, October 30th – Wednesday, November 2nd: Cohort Meetup* (New Orleans; NMSDC)
Friday, December 9th – Saturday, December 10th: Fall 2022 Graduation Event*
(Atlanta, GA; Location TBA)
*Schedule subject to change, proof of COVID-19 vaccination & negative test will be required for all in-person programs
Meet Your Fall 2022 National Instructor
Brit Fitzpatrick, Managing Director of National Entrepreneurship Programs
Fall 2022 Mentors & Speakers
Stay tuned for announcements on more Fall 2022 Masterclass instructors, subject matter experts, and mentors!