Walker’s Legacy, the largest digital platform for multicultural women in business, proudly recognizes September 15th through October 15th as Latinx Heritage Month. As Latinx Heritage month comes to a close Walker’s Legacy has released a guide highlighting 15 powerful Latinx Women at the top of their game in their respective industries, available for download here.
Featured Women Include:
- Alice Rodriguez Managing Director-Head of Community & Business Development, JP Morgan Chase
- Kim Van Utrecht Mid Atlanta District President, UPS
- Claudia Romo Edelman Founder and Special Adviser, We Are All Human Foundation
- Beatriz Perez Senior Vice President, Chief PAC & Sustainability Officer, The Coca-Cola Company
- Sonia Sotomayor First Hispanic and Latina Justice, children’s book author
- Daniela Vega Actress, Time’s 100 Most Influential People
- Alexandria Ocascio-Cortez United States Congress
- Rigoberta Menchú Human Rights Activist
- Raffi Freedman-Gurspan Senior Associate Director for Public Engagement, U.S. Government
- Sandra Cisneros Novelist, Storyteller, Conversation Starter
- Rosa Ramos-Kwok Managing Director, JP Morgan Chase
- Eliana Murillo Founder of Multicultural Marketing, Google
- Delfina S. Eberly Vice President – Infrastructure Facebook, Inc.
- Elisa Garcia Chief Legal Officer, Macy’s Inc.
- Elizabeth Nieto Head of Global Diversity & Inclusion, Amazon