Are you a professional woman looking to climb the corporate ladder? Managing your first employee or team? Or, are you an entrepreneur looking to expand your territory?
If you answered yes to any of the aforementioned questions your leadership and management skill-set will be the biggest determinant of your success.
Join Walker’s Legacy for an information discussion on tips and tools for leading and managing your career and teams. What this program will cover.
- Understand your professional strengths and weaknesses
- Learn tips to build the confidence needed to succeed
- Define your professional and entrepreneurial vision
- Understand how to inspire other people to help you reach your goals
Featured Remarks From:
- Natalie Madeira Cofield, Founder of Walker’s Legacy
- Chris Genteel, Head of Diversity Markets, Google
- Anistia Phiaria, Phiaria Insurance Group
Celebrating 25 of Detroit’s most powerful women and more…
Friday May 6, 2016 5 – 7PM EST
Federal Reserve Bank (Detroit), 1600 E Warren Ave, Detroit, MI 48207