Are you ready to take your side-hustle to the next level?
Join Walker’s Legacy and the DC Housing Finance Agency for a discussion on turning your entrepreneurial ambitions into business realities. Join us for an engaging discussion, cupcakes and mocktails, followed by a reception with music by DJ Oneka.
This program is great for women who are looking to:
- Learn how to start and scale a side venture
- Identify additional income streams to help financial savings and planning
- Build community with executive women who have successfully balanced having a career and a side business
Featured Speakers Include:
- Dionna Dorsey, Dionna Dorsey Design & District of Clothing
- Risha K. Williams, DC Housing Finance Agency
- Mercy Chikowore, Public Relations & Communications Professional
- Natalie Cofield, Walker’s Legacy
- Mariana Barrientos Roig, ROIG Communications, LLC
This program is in partnership with: