Walker’s Legacy is pleased to announce The Men Who Enterprise Digital Summit. This summit is the inaugural event for future initiatives supporting Black men in business. The Men Who Enterprise Digital Summit is designed to provide men with resources and networks needed to be successful in business and beyond.
This Summit will assist men who navigate the business and professional landscape often without mentorship. Join notable Black men in business as they help you navigate through these unprecedented times as a business leader, innovator, and entrepreneur. You will leave feeling empowered with business tools and strategies to enhance and elevate your business acumen, financial and entrepreneurial endeavors.
Featured Speakers Include:
- Tracy L. Williams, Sr. VP of Business Development, Rochester Economic Development Corporation (REDCO)
- Dr. Lomax Campbell, Mayor’s Office, City of Rochester
- Dell Gines, Senior Community Development Advisor, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City – Omaha Branch
- Norris Williams, Associate, Capital and Public Sector Innovation, Living Cities
- Darren Walker, Founder & CEO, Bean
- Mobolaji Akintunde, VP of Sales, Marketing & Success, PeopleVine
- Keith Beverly, Managing Partner & Chief Investment Officer, GRID 202 Partners
- Aty Biswese, Founder, NID Group
- Chris Dixon, Principal, Metro Investment Properties
- Conrad Woody, Partner and Head of Odgers Berndtson’s U.S. Corporate and Government Affairs Practice in Washington
- Olu Burrell, Coach | Consultant | Copywriter, Olu Burrell Consulting
- Muhammad Shabazz, Marketing Manager, DivInc.
- David Clunie, CEO, Black Economic Alliance
- Chris Upperman, Manager, Facebook
- Preston James, CEO & Co-Founder, DivInc.
- Marcus Allen, Co-Founder Broccoli City
- Pierre Leveaux, Vice President of Venture Capital and Private Equity Partnerships, Power Digital Marketing
- Ilbert J. Sanchez, Co-Founder, Garon Couture
- Ray MacKenzie, Founder and CEO, StartingPoint
- John King, Founder and CEO, Aptex Title
- Jean-Claude Brizard, Senior Advisor, P-16 Community Investment Team, Office of the President, US Programs, Gates Foundation
- Matthew Mugo Fields, General Manager, Supplemental and Intervention Solutions, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
- Dr. Gregory Vincent, Executive Director, Civil Right Initiative and Professor, University of Kentucky
- Alex Dixon, West Region President, Pure Star Group
- Barry Givens, General Partner, Collab Capital
- Dr. Shaun Nelms, Superintendent East High EPO; William & Sheila Konar Director of the Center for Urban Education Success
- Rahsaan J. Coefield, Director of Investigations, Lockheed Martin Corporation
You won’t want to miss this! Join us on October 30th, 2020 from 10 am- 3 pm EST.